- A one night deposit is required to confirm all reservations.
- All cancellations prior to 14 days are subject to a $25.00 handling fee.
- Cancellations with notice of 14-days or less will result in a 50% charge of the room rate on a two or more night's stay
- Same day cancellations or a no-show reservation will be charged 100% of the rate.
- Rescheduling is considered a cancellation.
- Bed & Breakfast Gift Cards can ONLY be redeemed when booking is made directly with The Inn. NOT VALID on any third party bookings.
- Reservations are secured with a credit card (MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover).
- Final payment may be with credit or debit card, or cash.
- Rates are double occupancy; each additional person is $30.00.
- Local and state taxes apply to all room rates and add-ons.
- Please inquire about gift certificates.
- We cannot make exception to these policies. As a small business, cancellations have a serious impact on the fine services you will expect to receive at the Inn.
Children and pets:
- Children 12 and older are welcome with a reservation.
- The Inn is not suitable for visiting pets as there is one resident spaniel.
- Arrangements can be made to board your pet at the local kennel.
The 1861 Inn is committed to ensuring digital and physical accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.